"Do you have a guarantee or warranty?"
Yes - Chinavasion only chooses to stock the very best quality products from professional China manufacturers. The quality is guaranteed.
All products that arrive in the Chinavasion warehouse are checked for perfect appearance and correct functionality by our QC engineers.
Our packing team checks again to make sure that the right accessories are included and that the electrical / socket adapters are correct for your country.
(Please note in the case of region-specific items such as PAL / NTSC TV/Video Color Regions, digital TV, GSM mobile phones etc you are responsible for ordering the correct units and we will send you exactly what you order.)
Your orders are also guaranteed for successful delivery, check details here.
How does the warranty work?
Due to our stringent sourcing and QC processes, the fault rate on products shipped out by Chinavasion is very low. However, sometimes faults develop which couldn't be detected before, and we will allow you to return the product for testing and a free repair. The warranty exactly lasts for 3 months from the day you have received the product.
In the case of delivery methods or destinations which lack a confirmed delivery tracking date, we will take the assumption that the warranty period starts 30 days after we sent out your order.
If you have a problem with a product you bought from us before, please click here to read about what you can do now.
For more "small print" of the Warranty Terms and Conditions, click here.
Learn more about our return process here
>> Product Return Address:
3rd Floor, Starmerx E-commerce Company, Roman Village Committee, Qingxi Town, Dongguan City, 52300, China
(Do not return faulty product without prior approval of Chinavasion customer support and RMA procedure. Any product return ignoring Chinavason customer support instructions and/or RMA procedure will not be considered eligible for Product Warranty)
Exceptions to Warranty
- We do not offer warranty or support for products not bought from Chinavasion.
- The user voids the warranty if s/he flashes the firmware of a device, opens the body in an attempt to fix, or otherwise uses the device in a way that is not considered normal usage.
- The warranty does not extend to free repair / replacement in cases to damage to products, accidental breakage, misuse, or wear and tear. Signs of physical damage may cause us to refuse to provide free repair.
- Accessories are not covered the same warranty that applies to the main product check here.
- Projector Lamps have a special condition applied due to the fact that lifetime depends on hours of use, check here.
- RC Toys are not covered for your breakage and internal rechargeable batteries are covered by the general battery warranty limitation check here.