Chinavasion Data Feed
Posted by Shirley from Chinavasion.com Support on 23 12 2013 05:20 PM
We all know that uploading products is probably the most time consuming activity when you have a dropshipping business. For dropshipping resellers Chinavasion now offers a free real time data feed to make mass uploading products really easy. On this page you can find all the information you need regarding this functionality. |
Where can I access the data feed?
You can now download a data feed in a CSV or XML format in your account page. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to apply for free. Once your account is created, login with your account details and find the ‘Data Feeds’ link on the left side bar. Click on the link and you will arrive at the data feeds page as shown below.
How can I download the data feed?
First of all, click on the drop-down boxes on top of the page to select the right options that are suitable for you:
1. Your currency is set to: select the currency in which you want the prices to be displayed.
2. Your delivery country is set to: select where you want the items shipped out.
3. Your price level is sent to: this is automatically set to your discount level. For more information about the price levels visit this page.
4. Your file format: CSV or XML, please note that the XML format contains shipping prices for each shipping option, while the CSV format only shows the cheapest airmail shipping option price and the cheapest courier shipping option.
Afterwards you can choose weather you want to download the our full data feed by clicking on the checkbox ‘Select All’ or select individual categories. You can select as many individual categories as you want.
At last, click on the left ‘submit’ button to start downloading your feed.
What are special feeds?
Please note that we also offer special data feeds that are frequently requested by resellers:
1. New products: new products that are also listed on our new products page.
2. Special price products: products that are listed on our special products page at an additional discount.
3. Soon to be discontinued: products that are soon to be discontinued after we sell out current stock.
4. All accessories: accessory products only.
What is the difference between the XML and CSV file format?
Besides the fact that the files are simply different in format, there is also a slight difference in content of the formats: The XML format contains shipping prices per shipping option, while the CSV format only shows the cheapest airmail shipping option and the cheapest courier shipping option.
How can I use this data feed on eBay?
Visit the following eBay page for more explanation about how you can use our data feed: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/import-csv.html