Warranty and RMA Process FAQ
FAQ 1: What is the Standard RMA Process
Please click here to learn about Chinavasion RMA process.
FAQ 2: Who pays for what in the return process?
- You pay to send the product back to China for testing.
- Chinavasion pays for the cost of import tax into China.
- Chinavasion pays for product testing and diagnosis.
- Chinavasion pays for repair and parts.
- Chinavasion pays for return shipping of repaired items back to your chosen worldwide address"
FAQ 3: Can Chinavasion compensate me before I send the product back to China /Hong-Kong?
Sorry we don't offer any compensation (repair , credit , refund ) unless you have sent the product back to us.
FAQ 4: Really? Will I have to pay for the shipping back to China first?
Yes, you have to shoulder the cost of sending back the item back to us first. We will test the product and once we confirm the product is faulty we will compensate you (repair, credit or refund)
FAQ 5: My product is faulty how I can get a RMA to send it back under warranty?
The only way to get RMA instructions is to contact us. Don't send back product to Chinavasion without RMA.
FAQ 6: I am dropshipper/resellers how can I handle the warranty/RMA with my customers?
Dropshippers/resellers are recommended to solve RMA directly with customer first because the minimum time currently for sending back, repair/compensation is 30 days.