Can Chinavasion offer a warranty on products bought from our resellers?
- I didn't buy my device from Chinavasion, but you sell it. Can you offer me the warranty?
- I bought my Chinavasion device from an eBay seller, but now it is faulty, what can I do?
- My friend bought me a gift from Chinavasion, but now it's broken. Can I send it back?
- Can Chinavasion offer a warranty on products bought from our resellers?
- What's Chinavasion's warranty policy?
Read on for Chinavasion's warranty policy:
The good news is that Chinavasion offer an excellent 3 month warranty on 99% of our products, but you need to have purchased them from us directly to qualify.
If you have bought a Chinavasion device from someone reselling our products, for example on eBay, and you have a problem; then in short, there is not much we can do.
In the first instance, while Chinavasion is the industry leader at supplying wholesale electronics from China it is not the only one and not every reseller gets their item from us (even though our competitors have tendency of cutting corners where they can).
Secondly, our contractual agreement is with the person that paid us the money to have the item shipped (the reseller). As a result, legally we cannot work with you directly.
What we CAN do is get in contact with the reseller ourselves and suggest they get in contact with you, which is an action that we always take.
We are sorry that you are in this situation and we hope you can contact your vendor regarding this issue. Please check Chinavasion's Terms and Conditions for further information regarding the warranty and much more.