"How The Heck Do I Use This Product?"
"It's Supposed To Have A Manual, Right?"
All Chinavasion products are supposed to ship with a manual but...
- ...sometimes the manual just isn't very good, and you need more help
with the product.
- ...sometimes we made a mistake and the manual was not put in the box.
- ...sometimes the product is new, and the manufacturer manual was so
dire, we took it out!
- ...sometimes the manufacturer thought they were only selling this
product in China, so there is no manual.
Here's how we'll help:
- Contact us with
your order number and the product code. Explain whether there was a missing
manual, or what aspect of the product's function you need help with.
- If a manual was missed out accidentally, we'll give you a link where you
can download it.
- If the product has no manual, chances are we are already working on
making one ourselves, and we'll send that to you when it's done.
Manuals in different languages
Currently we only offer English manuals for all products. Many manuals
feature other languages (check description or enquire per product), but since
these are commonly "auto translated" we can't necessarily vouch for their
quality. It's something we're working on steadily though!
If you are ordering in bulk, i.e. 500pcs or more, you should discuss with
your sales representative at Chinavasion about printing manuals supplied by
yourself, or arranging the writing of new manuals / new translations. We can
only offer such a service to existing, proven customers.