"I Bought This From Chinavasion But It Hasn't Got The Right Drivers"
- All Chinavasion products are supposed to have drivers exactly as described in the product description.
- "Driver" usually means a Windows 98 and XP (increasingly) Vista driver.
Check the description to see if Linux or Mac OS are in any way supposed to
Here's what to do if you have a problem:
- Contact us with your order number and the product code. Explain exactly which driver you need.
- We will send you a link so you can download the latest driver.
- If a whole CD-ROM was missed from the package and it's too big to email or download, we'll post you the disc.
Please note the following:
- We do not provide any firmware updates or software support for any products. Attempting to flash the firmware of any Chinavasion product will void your warranty and is at your own risk.