How to cancel unpaid orders?
There is no need to contact Chinavasion to cancel orders which have not been paid for. These orders will expire automatically after a certain period. Please click to cancel unpaid orders.
Chinavasion permits checking out of orders using the online shopping cart as a system for customers to generate proforma invoices for themselves and to keep records of prospective purchases.
Only orders that have actually been paid for are activated and entered into the order checking / processing system.
How and in what conditions can customers cancel paid/processing orders?
In general, Chinavasion can usually accept requests for cancellation of paid orders up to the working day on which the order enters the status "processing". Customers can request cancellation of orders by phone or email (support ticket) quoting their order number and providing a clear explanation for this request. Any processing order cancellation must be properly justified as it is a standard business practice.
At What Point Can I still Cancel My Order?
1) Take a look at your order statuses in the check out first
Before requesting cancelation please check your order status here https://secure.chinavasion.com/myaccount/
2) Here is the status list where you can cancel an order
When is it too late to cancel a paid order?
Orders that have been dispatched with a tracking number cannot be cancelled/ reimbursed. If you can see "Order is Sent Out", and "Pending cancelation" in your account, it is impossible to cancel your order.
In what cases may Chinavasion charge a restocking fee?
If a customer requests cancellation of an order after the order is in processing (i.e. goods checking, processing and packing) in our warehouse Chinavasion reserves the right to charge a restocking fee, deducted from the resultant refund or credit. In fact in most cases we will not charge this fee, because we are nice people.
Below are the cases where Chinavasion may charge a restocking fee:
- If an apparently bona fide order has been placed, and has entered processing in our warehouse, Chinavasion does reserve the right to charge a restocking fee up to 30% of the value of the goods, at our discretion.
-If a customer cancels several processing orders all at the same time
- If the order is above 1000USD.
- If the customer already cancelled several orders within the same month.
- Additional charges may be deducted from refunds in cases where goods have been shipped overseas and are returned for reasons beyond Chinavasion's control, and where as a result Chinavasion incurs return shipping charges and China import duties and taxes, as well as further domestic shipping expenses.
How does Chinavasion offer refunds to customers for cancelled orders?
The following general conditions apply to refunds made by Chinavasion: Cancelled orders are reimbursed by crediting your Chinavasion account by default.
- Refunds will be made in the form of credit extended by Chinavasion against future orders.
- Paypal refunds are exceptional and at our discretion, for more information please contact us at http://support.chinavasion.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
- Direct Credit Card refund is exceptional and at our discretion, for more information please contact us at http://support.chinavasion.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
- Orders originally paid by bank transfer are not refundable by bank transfer at this time. Refunds will be made by crediting your Chinavasion account for your next purchase.