Select the tab "Bank transfer /TT" in the Checkout to create your order first,
then send payment against that invoice.
Sending a bank transfer is an easy and fast way of paying for your Chinavasion orders.
A "bank transfer" may also be described by your bank as an "electronic funds transfer", an "overseas payment", or a "telegraphic transfer" ("T/T").
Download Printable PDF of Bank Transfer Instructions Now.
Summary Of Bank Transfer Instructions.
- Print out your order summary and note the total amount payable.
Make a printout of your order details referencing the total amount of the transaction - click here to view records of all your orders in your Chinavasion Account.
(This is usually sufficient, if a specially formatted proforma invoice is required by your bank or company please contact us with your requirements.)
- Give your bank the Chinavasion bank account details.
»Download a PDF of the Chinavasion bank account details.
Do not use any other bank details except this up to date PDF instruction.
- Instruct your bank to add comments noting your order number.
This will help us match your incoming payment to your order quickly.
- Instruct your bank that you will pay charges, so your full payment arrives.
Ask the bank staff clearly to inform you about the transfer charges including any intermediary banks. Don't worry, it is normally just a few dollars. You must elect to "pay all charges" since if the money arrives less than the required invoice price we may not be able to process your order.
- Double check your payment amount is correct before you confirm to your bank.
- Ask your bank for a receipt showing the details of the transfer instruction.
You can fax or email us a copy of your bank transfer receipt if you have it. However, this is not necessary for your payment to be matched as long as you remember to add your order number and name on your payment comments.
- After we receive your payment we will begin processing your order. Almost all orders are sent out on the same day we receive payment or on the working day after payment is received.
- We will send you a confirmation message and tracking number once the goods are on their way.
- It occasionally happens that, because bank transfer payments take several days to arrive, other orders from other customers have reduced the stock of your chosen products in the meantime, leading to small delays. This is rare because we hold plenty of stock in our warehouse. If this stock shortage should happen we will contact you to let you know the expected dispatch date of your order and give you the right to cancel if you are not happy with the new timeframe. It is also possible to reserve stock at the time of placing an order: if you are interested in this please contact your Chinavasion sales representative.
- If you change your mind about your order or need any after sales support, we are here to help.
- If you cancel or reduce your order we will transfer your full payment to your Chinavasion.com account credit so you can use it on other orders.
- Delivery is guaranteed successful. If the products are lost or wrongly delivered we will send a new delivery or credit/refund you in full.
- All products are in stock and brand new. All products are covered by the Chinavasion warranty.
- Even if your payment takes some days to arrive, your order will automatically be put at the front of our warehouse fulfilment queue when we receive the payment.
After Submitting Payment
After you have made a bank payment to our HSBC account as described above, please allow some time for this payment to go through:
- 2-10 working days for the banks to complete the transaction, depending on the banks (ask your bank at the time of making the transfer);
- 1 working day for Chinavasion to process your payment and match it to an order.
- You will receive an email from Chinavasion to confirm that we have begun processing your order for delivery.
If you are sure you have successfully transferred payment, and haven't received the "processing" notification in five working days, please fax or email us with your order number and full details of your bank transfer we will check up on the order status for you.