Chinavasion Terms and Conditions - Warranty and Returns
Chinavasion guarantees all products bought from us with a 3 month warranty against defects in quality.
To read the main summary about our warranty please click here.
If your product has a problem now, and you want to know what to do, click here.
For all Chinavasion Terms & Conditions, click here.
This article is about the warranty on products you buy from Chinavasion.com
All goods dispatched from Chinavasion are checked for quality, including checks of the appearance of the goods, the function of the hardware and software, the packaging, and inclusion of applicable accessories and power adapters.
Chinavasion undertakes to communicate openly, promptly, and carefully with all customers in relation to issues with received goods.
If you are a customer with goods which appear to have a problem, please talk to us before initiating complaints with Paypal or your credit card provider. Usually there is a way for us to resolve your issue quickly and make you satisfied!
What Does Chinavasion’s Warranty Imply?
As a wholesaler Chinavasion can only offer problem-solving for faulty products which either shipped in an unsatisfactory condition, or developed internal faults naturally during usage without issues of physical damage or unsupported usage. In other words if the product is broken you can contact us to send it back for a repair.
Warranty Does Not Include:
The warranty does not include any kind of:
- Technical support on product installation and usability
- Advice about product's configuration or any software issues
- Recommendations about how to connect products or compatibility
- Software/OS updating or firmware flashing as it would void Chinavasion's warranty
- Product issue diagnostic and troubleshooting advice
Warranty By Default Covers Repair
The Chinavasion warranty means we will repair your faulty item for free and send it back to you for free. Other compensation is not normally available if the product can be repaired promptly.
If an item is impossible to repair to a good working condition, or would take too long to do so, we will next offer you an equivalent product.
When Does The 3 Month Warranty Start From?
The warranty period begins from the receipt of the goods by the initial consignee. In the case of resellers, this is when the vendor receives the goods from Chinavasion. The period is exactly 365 days from that time. For example, a product on the 365th day is covered, but a product on the 366th is no longer covered.
In the case of delivery methods or destinations which lack a confirmed delivery tracking date, we will take the assumption that the warranty period starts 30 days after we sent out your order.
Who Pays For What?
- Cost of shipping a presumably faulty item back to Hong Kong or China: Paid by the customer, cannot be reimbursed.
- Cost of China internal freight,import duties, and restocking process on the Hong Kong or China sides: waived for faulty products and paid by Chinavasion in full. In other words our QC engineers will test products you ship back and, if they confirm the products are indeed faulty, we will offer compensation (repair, replacement, credit or refund). However, for products that are tested and turn out to be in good working condition, Chinavasion will not accept any responsibility and may charge a restocking fee at our own discretion. Functional products will not be reimbursed.
- Cost of shipping repaired item back to customer from China: paid by Chinavasion in full. In order to facilitate customs clearance, we will normally use Airmail and EMS if applicable to send back the repaired item to you.
- If a product cannot be repaired: The original product price will be refunded in the form of credit in your Chinavasion account under certain circumstances. You can use the credit towards a brand new replacement or a different product.
- Any new import duty or sales tax for the consignee for the returned repaired products sent from China is their responsibility as per the usual policies.
In What Situations Are Returns/Compensation NOT Approved By Chinavasion?
Below are instances where a customer will not be eligible for returns and/or compensation:
- Unapproved returns or returned products not processed through Chinavasion’s RMA procedure;
- Products whose warranty period has expired;
- Received returned products that are damaged because of inadequate return packaging;
- Products that were originally approved for return through our RMA procedure but have been confirmed by our QC engineers to be not broken and actually well-functioning after testing, shall not be returned to the buyer, unless the buyer pays return shipping;
- Physically damaged or broken products caused by misuse or mishandling, subjects to manufacture technical test result;
- Returns of your unwanted, unsold yet functional products;
- Products bought by mistake.
The customer is solely responsible for choosing the right product, including for example
We will send you exactly what you order, so please read descriptions carefully before purchasing.
- The "correct" desired memory capacity
- The "right " feature or product or compatibility
- Garment size
- Screen size
- Touchscreen type
- Digital TV format( DVB-T/ATSC/ISDB-T )
- GSM band
- NTSC/PAL color region
- Software version
If the consignee of a delivery refuses or fails to accept delivery for any reason, including refusal to comply with customs clearance/costs or simply having an incorrect address, Chinavasion accepts no liability and the customer will not be eligible for compensation.
Warranty and RMA process FAQ
Exceptions to Warranty