Policy On Fair Use Of Chinavasion Website Materials
Posted by - NA - on 06 04 2006 02:53 AM
Can I use your pictures or descriptions on my website for Affiliate linking?
Can I borrow / copy your website pages for my reselling or drop-shipping electronics business?
Can I make a brochure out of your website contents for my offline marketing needs?
In general Chinavasion is open about sharing product pictures and descriptions, because we want to help out drop-shippers and Ebay sellers in their online listings.
Please don't blatantly copy the whole of any Chinavasion web page or design your web pages to imitate the appearance of Chinavasion.com
Please read the following further 'small print' notes on copying / use of content from Chinavasion.com:
- You may use product pictures and product descriptions from Chinavasion freely, provided they are used appropriately in the context of your reselling or Affiliate activities.
- You may use or adapt Chinavasion publicity brochures and recommended product lists provided the use is appropriate.
- You are welcome to quote from our China Business News blog provided you link stories back to us (or clearly refer to the website source, in the case of printed materials).
- You are welcome to quote from our Chinavasion Newsletter provided you link back to us.
- Please don't copy or adapt customer testimonials or product reviews.
- Please don't copy or adapt Chinavasion Knowledgebase articles.
- Chinavasion will not be responsible for any infringement issues when you use Chinavasion product pictures,descriptions, news, blogs and other materials
- All material on Chinavasion.com is Copyright and we reserve the right to change our policy at a later date.
The above notes apply to online and offline material.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Dropshippers and resellers are responsible to verify the product descriptions and make the relevant change on their own website before ordering for their customers. A tiny percentage of product description may be adjusted from time to time as the electronics market evolves.
If you feel you can give us suggestions to improve the product descriptions (an ongoing task as we are always adding new products which start off with no English description at all!), we are always grateful to hear your feedback!
Likewise, we are grateful if you have improved product photographs and are willing to share them (in lower resolution formats) with Chinavasion and our other members.